Solar-powered all-terrain trike is a green life saver
Vehicles that are used for rescue operations need to be smart, agileand should be able to perform their job in the toughest of conditions.Designed by Gadi Dudler, this solar-powered trike has all theessentials needed to work in the harshest of terrains.
Thevehicle design is inspired by nature and carries solar panels on thetop of the cabin and the spoiler that generate the necessary power torun an electric engine mounted on the front wheel. The rear wheels aremostly used for turning, but they too are equipped with an electricengine that provides the necessary power the vehicle needs in harshterrains.
Thanks: [Gadi Dudler]
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar