Next week, the country’s largest business-to-business solar tradeshow will take place in Anaheim, CA. GetSolar will be there and we’llreport from the trenches, but to give you an idea of the scope of theconference ahead:
- Over 900 exhibitors and 25,000 attendees expected, more than double the size of last year’s conference
- Keynote speakers include Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., who will give atalk entitled “Green Gold Rush: A Vision for Energy Independence, Jobs,and National Wealth”
- Roundtable sessions with CEOs of companies like Photon International, LIPA, and SunPower
- Pre- and post-conference full and half-day workshops, in addition to three days of sessions devoted to six different tracks
- Execution & Implementation
- Public night on Wednesday, October 28, 5:30-8:30pm: special workshops and informational sessions directed towards consumers
Plus, the opening reception is at Disneyland and you just never knowwhen the Governator might drop by. October 27-29, Anaheim: we’ll seeyou there!
You may also like
Students from Arizona State University Polytechnic recently partnered with SRP on a solar energy project ...