Solar panels manufactured by bpsolar catches fire
I’veheard a few cases about bpsolar panels catching on fire on rooftops,today we add another story to the book. Recently, a bpsolar panelcaught on fire in Germany on top of a warehouse. The faulty equipmentwas provided by BPSolar about 5 years ago and the owner of the buildingsays the fire started in the middle of the solar panel array and spreadto the wooden beams of the building according to the UK TimesOnline.
BPSolarand independent third parties have launched investigations behind thecause of the fire. A few years back, BPSolar made changes to theirsolar panels by replacing the junction box since it was overheating.
Iwanted to let you know about case about the bpsolar panel catching onfire not make you think that solar panels are unsafe but to point outsome brands of solar panels have a better track record than others. Inmy opinion, studying the history of bpsolar panels they are not thebest manufacturer in the market compared to others that have asucessful track record to performance and saftey. What do you thinkabout BPSolar panels?
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar