Solar modules bring a curtain of sustainable lighting to the home
Solar-poweredlighting systems are available in plenty for your home. However, mostof these lamps need to be placed outdoors after their juice runs out.The folks over at Integral Studio Vinacciahave unveiled a new product which doesn’t need to be placed outdoors.The Solar Module is a LED-equipped tile that harness solar energy fromyour living room’s window.
The Solar Moduleis a ceramic tile, which carries a photoelectric cell and a modulecarrying the lighting system. The system also works as a curtainprotecting the living room from being overheated by the sun. In doingso the system harnesses solar energy during the day, which is used toilluminate your interiors after dark. The front and the back of thesystem is symmetrical and interchangeable, leaving full freedom to theuser to change the appearance of the design.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry