Solar Mobile Charging Kiosks by Vino Jose
Of all portable electronic gadgets that are out there on the market, cellphones seem to attract one and all.
Smartphones also bundle various systems into one device that makes the offer even more lucrative.However, the rising concerns about energy and e-waste, have madeindustrial designers think about concepts that are green or makecellphones greener in one way or the other. Industrial designer Vino Jose is trying to better the eco-credentials of cellphones with a s sustainable public charging station that allowsusers to get their cellphones charged on renewable solar energy. Themain body of the concept is made of sheet metal, which is bent andwelded. The steel pipes are clamped to the bottom housing through clamps which are welded to the body. The clamp holder is also made of sheetmetal which is clamped to the steel pipes by muffler clamps.
The trays for keeping the mobiles are made from acrylic sheets bentat the edges to prevent mobiles from falling down. The trays are clamped to the holder using metallic clamps. Moreover, LED bulbs are providedinside the top and bottom boxes for illumination. Advertisements areprinted in vinyl to transmit light.
Thanks: [Vinu Jose]
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?