Solar Lamps from Simax Materials Solutions
Simax Materials Solutions has announced the development of the first locally designers solarlamps in Singapore. The new range of indoor and outdoor lamps has beendesigned as an alternative to conventional decorative and ambiencelighting systems.
The company’s Solar Candles and Sun Jars will come in differentshapes and colors to suit the requirements of a wide array of consumers. The lamps are equipped with tiny solar panels that capture the rays ofthe sun to generate electricity, which is then used to charge batteriesto light up a bulb.
Unlike common candles which are used to create a romanticatmosphere, these solar-powered candles will not be fire hazards. Somelamps will also include built-in motion sensors to reduce energyconsumption.
Via: Singapore News
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?