Solar Fan keeps you cool on solar energy
Usingsolar energy for portable devices not just makes you green but alsokeeps you away from the mess cables lead to. Having a portable fan atthe right place might look easy but a wired fan needs a perfectlypositioned wall socket, which ruins the aesthetics of your home or yourcar. Stuart James Sharples has shared his latest creation with us,which can keep you cool on solar energy.
TheSolar Fan is a personal fan for use in the office, car or home that ispowered entirely by the sun. The four suction cups allow you to stickthe fan to any window and the tilting solar panel means you can adjustthe angle for optimum efficiency. The neck of the fan can be tilted androtated to ensure that the breeze is directed toward you.
Thanks: [Stuart James Sharples]
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?