Solar coffee maker harnesses the sun
While some designers are focusing on devices that brew coffee without using electricity, Gun Ho Leehas come up with an even better way to save electricity while preparinga cup of coffee. Gun’s Solar Coffee Maker relies on the energy of thesun to recharge a battery, which is then used to prepare coffee.
Thesystem is designed with an LCD display that shows the amount of energyleft in the battery and warns when it’s just too low. No word from thedesigner on how many cups a fully charged battery can prepare, butsince the system is based on modern technology we are expecting somedecent numbers there.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!