Solar and Wind-powered Lamborghini Countach EV
Electriccars being developed today are considered great for the environment,since they don’t pollute the atmosphere with harmful gases. However, ifelectricity generation is taken into consideration, which is mostlyproduced in coal-fired power plants, the ecofriendly credentials ofelectric cars get debatable.
Industrialdesigner Flavio Adriani has tried to end the debate on a winning note,with a concept car that runs on electricity that is generated byonboard solar and wind energy generators. Dubbed Lamborghini CountachEV, the all-electric car features photovoltaic modules towards the rearand two wind turbines under the hood that generate enough energy torefuel the battery packs.
Thebatteries fuel a set of motors located in the wheels, which provide allthe necessary power to get the beast moving. With an aerodynamic designand the use of lightweight materials, the vehicle will surely impressspeed lovers who love to burn the streets without polluting it.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS