SMA Inverter Selected For Ga. Commercial PV Project
United Renewable Energy LLC (URE), an Alpharetta, Ga.-based integrator of photovoltaic solar electric power systems, has commissioneda 144 kW solar installation at the USFloors building in Dalton, Ga. AnSMA Sunny Central 250U inverter was chosen for this 700-module project.
Thearray, which was also designed by URE, will offset more than 100% ofthe building’s current electrical needs, according to SMA America.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS