Singulus Technologies Delivers First Solar Cell Coating Machine
Singulus Technologies, based in Kahl am Main, Germany, has deliveredits first Singular machine – an inline coating machine that supplies ananti-reflective coating on silicon solar cells – to a Europe-basedmanufacturer of silicon solar wafers.
This product fullyautomates the production of the anti-reflective layer. According to thecompany, the anti-reflective layer provides improved light transmissionand passivation properties, thus improving the efficiency of the solarcells.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar