Siemens Raises Stake In Archimede Solar Energy
Siemens Energy has increased its stake in solarthermal specialist Archimede Solar Energy SRL, a joint venture betweenAngelantoni Industries SPA and Siemens, from 28% to 45%, effective May1. The purchase price of the shares was not disclosed.
Theobjective of the investment is to accelerate the setup of solar receiver production in Massa Martana, Umbria, Siemens says. Beginning in early2011, the plant will have an annual production capacity of approximately 75,000 solar receivers. The plant’s capacity will then be increased to140,000 units per year.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?