Shrink Nanotechnologies Forms Solar Subsidiary
Shrink Nanotechnologies Inc., a nanotechnology company that develops productsand licensing opportunities in the solar energy production, medicaldiagnostics and sensors and biotechnology research and development tools businesses, has formed a new wholly owned subsidiary calledShrink Solar LLC, which is focused on commercializing its solartechnologies.
Using the company’s nano-structured solar filmdesigns, Shrink’s solar concentrator designs, which will now be held inShrink’s new wholly owned Shrink Solar LLC operating unit, will soonenable solar consumers to add energy-producing abilities to productsalready in production, from rooftop applications to windows, the company says.
"Shrink Solar’s goal is to transform the $37 billion solar energy production market worldwide by designing and selling our solarconcentrators as a low-cost performance-enhancing add-on device, tocreate more wattage per square meter, for existing mono- andpolycrystalline solar cell arrays," states Mark L. Baum, CEO of ShrinkNanotechnologies Inc.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act