Schüco USA at Intersolar this week showed off their SchücoezFlatroof-Light which they claim to be one of the leanest rackingsystems for quick and simple installations. The racking solution can beused with framed or frameless crystalline and thin film solar panels.The racking solution can be tilted in angles of 7.5, 15 and 20 degreesor any pitch you need to maximize your harvest based on your projectsite.
Schücodeveloped ezFlatroof-Light to reduce costs of solar panel installation,make the process easier and allow scalability of the base system whilemaximizing the roof area available for the solar panel installation.The system is versatile enough to be installed on a private residencewith a flat roof or a standard commercial flat rooftop.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System