Schletter Adds FlexConsole To WindSafe PV Mounting System
SchletterInc. will begin using a new KlickTop support beam calledFlexConsole as a standard component on its WindSafe ballastedroof-mounting system. The WindSafe is the ballasted or minimallyattached commercial flat roof racking system that includes a rear winddeflector to minimize wind uplift and down pressure loads.
TheKlickTop component utilized with the FlexConsole is a top-down assemblysolution that requires only an Allen wrench to tighten the modulesupport beam to the cross-rails.
This new design will increasethe pre-assembly from a manufacturing standpoint by roughly 80%, without increasing costs, and will decrease the installation time in the field, by almost 50%, according to Schletter.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy