Sanyo’s personal solar panel
Sanyois known for high efficiency solar panels that go on top of homes andbusinesses. But recently the company has released a over the shelfproduct in Japan called the Eneloop Portable Solar Generator. Thepersonal solar panel is geared towards people on the go who need torecharge mobile devices. These type of small products are a great wayto introduce people to what solar power can do on a larger scale.
Doyou think we will see more portable solar power generators come ontothe market? The Eneloop looks very sleek, I wonder how many watts thesolar panel is, does anyone out there have more information about thisproduct?
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?