Sanyo’s HIT Solar Cells to Power Largest Solar Plant in Italy
Japan’s Sanyo Electric Company has announced that the company’s HIT solar cells will be powering the largest solarpower plant, using the type of solar panels, in Italy. The project willbe carried on by a consortium led by Deutsche Bank.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar