Samsung Adds Solar Panels to their Lineup
Samsung Electronics, a global leader in consumer electronics, semiconductor and display technologies, has been developing its solar cell productioncapabilities for several years and recently entered the marketplace. Ithas taken its manufacturing expertise in semiconductors and developedits own line of highly efficient monocrystalline solar cells and panels.
Samsung solar panels set a new benchmark for price/performance and narrows the performancegap against premium priced panels. The Samsung name brand and superiorPTC power density of the LPC241SM provides a higher value to end-users.
The quality of Samsung modules is evidenced by a world class peak power tolerance rating of -0%/+2%, guaranteeing full performance.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System