Reviewing Solar Tax Rebates
In 2009, Congress passed The American Recovery and Reinvestment Actto extend consumer tax incentives started by the 2005 Energy Act. Thatequals big tax rebates for you when you choose to invest in sustainableenergy home improvements.
In Maryland, several counties offer property tax credits. HowardCounty, for example, allows a tax credit that is 50% of the eligiblecosts up to $5,000 for electricity generating or heat generating systems, and $1,500 for a hot water supply system.
Daunted by the idea of the paperwork and details that go into claiming those tax credits? Don’t be.
Solar Energy World, LLC, is one of the area’s leading providers andinstallers of solar electric systems and solar hot water systems. Weoffer homeowners and commercial property owners in Washington DC,Maryland and New Jersey a complete turnkey solution to solar power. Oursolar power installation teams have more than 74 years of combinedroofing and electrical experience.Articles l Homepage
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa