Review: Here Comes The Sun
Excellent overview of the “solar Miracle” that has occurred inGermany over the past 10 years. Included is an interview of thearchitect of the solar revolution in Germany. Very insightful andencouraging. They deal with issues as they currently stand (2010) andlook at the near future for “grid parity.”
I normally do not like documentaries, but this one held my interestfor the whole time. Solar is coming, whether the big utilities want itor not. And when it comes there will be “unlimited fuel” for all PVsystem owners. Once the technology is paid for- the fuel is free.There is no “gatekeeper” to pay for the fuel. With Coal, Oil andNuclear we are constantly paying for the “fuel” and the “power plants.” Once solar has traction the utilities days are limited. Why elsewould they be dragging their feet?
Enjoy this documentary!
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa