Renewable Energy Industry Expertise All Over Solar Power International
A guy called me yesterday hoping to meet me at the Solar PowerInternational show and ask me about the industry. I really don’t mindcreating appointments to meet people; I have several lined up, as thisis a major show — and right in my back yeard, too. But I wanted to get a preview of what he wanted.
“Oh we plan events. I want to know the most probably future forresidential PV — what the adoption curve here? I just spoke withStephen Lacey from Renewable Energy World.”
I laughed. “I’ll be happy to talk with you. But you’ve alreadygotten the scoop from the world’s foremost expert. Stephen is about half my age, but he knows 10 times more about industry details like thisthan I ever will. The young man is ‘nails’ – as I like to say.”
If anyone wants to chat, I’ll be there.
Craig Shields is the editor of the fast-growing website2GreenEnergy. Craig and his associates in clean energy business and technology publish industry interviews, technology analysis, scientific and engineering research, while offering consulting and investment services for the business of renewable energy.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy