ReneSola (SOL) Completes Trial Run At New Sichuan Plant
Renesola (SOL) has announced that the first trial run has been completed at its shiny new plant in China’s Sichuan province. This is the first phase of a two phase, 3000 MT annualized capacityplant which uses the Siemens process and a closed loop to produce thepolysilicon. Phase 2 is expected to reach mechanical completion inSeptember.
“The launch of our in-house polysilicon manufacturing facilityrepresents another exciting strategic milestone for ReneSola,”commented Mr. Xianshou Li, ReneSola’s chief executive officer. “As anintegral part of our vertical integration strategy, thisstate-of-the-art facility is designed to enhance our competitiveness aswe benefit from cost synergies associated with upstream integration.The production output from this new facility will provide us with astable, cost-effective flow of polysilicon as we strengthen ourposition as one of the world’s leading, low-cost, fully integratedsolar companies.”
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?