ReneSola announces long-term wafer supply agreements totalling 836 MW
ReneSola Ltd, a leading global manufacturer of solar wafers and provider of solar module OEM services, has signed two wafer supply agreements to provide two major Taiwan-listed solar companies with approximately 836MW of monocrystalline and multicrystalline solar wafers.
Itsigned a wafer supply agreement with Neo Solar Power Corp. Under theterms of the contract, ReneSola will supply NSP with approximately 293MW of multicrystalline wafers from July 2010 to December 2013 andapproximately 141 MW of monocrystalline wafers from October 2010 toDecember 2013.
The company also signed a wafer supply agreementwith Solartech Energy Corp. Under the terms of the contract, ReneSolawill supply Solartech Energy with approximately 402 MW ofmulticrystalline wafers from July 2010 to December 2013.
Xianshou Li, ReneSola’s CEO, commented: "We continue to leverage the strength of our core wafer business in securing new long-term contracts with keydownstream solar companies. Our competitively priced and cost-efficientwafers help to attract strategic global customers and are an importantpart of many companies’ solar solutions. We remain committed to building our core wafer business as we strive to be the industry leader inhigh-quality solar wafers."
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS