Reason No. 3 Why We Need a Solar Revolution
Reason No. 3 is sponsored by VoteVets.org, which has launched a $2million ad campaign in support of a clean energy and climate bill. Watch their one-minute ad called “Tough” andforward it to anyone you know who calls themselves a patriot.
The VoteVets ad clarifies a simple truth: Over the next few decades, we’re going to follow one of two paths. We will either waste money and lives fighting for every last drop of recoverable oil on the planet and then, when fossil fuels finally run out, witness economic devastationthe likes of which we’ve never imagined. Or we will devote ourfinancial and human resources to a clean energy infrastructure that will help us transition smoothly to a post-carbon economy. Which will itbe?
Sungevity is proving that going solar is easy, a good investment, and a viable way to reduce carbon emissions.Sungevity specializes in installing home solar electric systems. Wecurrently install solar throughout the Bay Area, and with over 150sales last year, Sungevity was the leading installer in San Franciscoin 2008. Articles l Homepage
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?