Real Goods Solar (RSOL) Reports Earnings, Announces Large Navy Order, Up Over 10% AH
Real Goods (RSOL) is surging over 10% in after hours trading afterthe company announced earnings as well as a large order from NorthropGrumman to install three solar systems on two Navy bases beginning atthe end of the year.
The company reported another losing quarter but saw a 44% bumpin revenues (mostly due to acquisitions) over the year ago quarter andbeat expectations. EPS came in at negative .03/share which compares toa .01 loss in the year ago quarter.
The CEO commented that he wasn’t pleased with another losingquarter but is pleased with the progress as bookings began to comealive again in the quarter, spurred by tax credits and lower moduleprices. The company expects to begin to see the positive impacts ofthe tail winds next quarter and expects revenues to surge a bit to $18– 20 million
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System