Real Goods Solar Becomes Westinghouse Solar Dealer
Real Goods Solar Inc., a residential solar energy integrator, has signed an agreement withAkeena Solar Inc. doing business as Westinghouse Solar. Under the termsof the agreement, Real Goods Solar will become an authorized dealer forWestinghouse Solar Power Systems.
Westinghouse Solar willtransition the majority of its existing backlog and pipeline of projects from its former installation operation to Real Goods Solar forinstallation. Going forward, Westinghouse Solar will be providing RealGoods Solar with leads and referrals to help expand this distributionrelationship, the companies add.
SOURCE: Real Goods Solar Inc.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar