QuantaSol breaks efficiency record
Atthe Royal Society Summer Science Exhibition QuantaSol announced theirworld record breaking solar cell that is 28.3% efficient. Founded as aspin off from Imperial College in London, the company started in 2007to focus in commercializing the solar technology developed at theuniversity.
QuantaSol not only claims they have developed themost efficient solar cell on the market but they say the manufacturingprocess is an ease. The company’s secrete sauce to their highlyefficient solar cells is the nanotechnology behind their products.
Thisis good news for mass market customers because the trend of the solarindustry is more highly efficient at lower costs, this is the perfectrecipe for solar power to go mainstream, wouldn’t you agree?
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS