Q-Cells Selects Flextronics To Manufacture 200 MW Of Solar Modules
Flextronics will dedicate 200 MW of capacity at its CleanTech Super Site in the Port of Tanjung Pelepas, Malaysia, to theproduction of Q-Cells’ solar modules. This strategic locationcapitalizes on the solar supply chain that is rapidly evolving inMalaysia, Flextronics says. Q-Cells is expected to benefit from anoptimized supply chain in product costs and logistics to its end markets and, ultimately, a strengthened market position by leveragingFlextronics’ scale and manufacturing expertise.
Production isunder way, with the first Q-Cells modules produced in mid-March.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System