Pythagoras Solar Introduces Photovoltaic Glass Unit
Pythagoras Solar, a provider of building-integratedphotovoltaic (BIPV) products, says it will commercialize theindustry’s first energy-efficient, transparent and high-power-densityphotovoltaic glass unit (PVGU).
The technology combines energyefficiency, solar power generation and aesthetics in a solar window.PVGU products will be available for curtain walls, skylights and windows in the second half of the year.
Pythagoras Solar has established formal relationships with Arkema, China Sunergy and Flextronics. Theserelationships are designed to allow the company to quickly scale itsoperations as it prepares for commercial production and distribution,according to Pythagoras Solar.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!