PV Testing And Certification Center Opens In Singapore
TheAssociation for Electrical, Electronic and Information Technologies(the VDE Institute) and the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar EnergySystems (ISE) have partnered with the Solar Energy ResearchInstitute Of Singapore (SERIS) to open what the organizations say isthe first testing and certification center for photovoltaic modules insoutheast Asia.
A new joint venture, VDE-ISE Pte. Ltd. – foundedby VDE and Fraunhofer ISE – will be led by Henry Paetz. This companywill be responsible for customer service, certification and safetytests according to IEC 61730. SERIS, under the leadership of JoachimLuther, will carry out the various performance tests.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?