PV Supply Chain Health Report from Young Market Research
USA: Young Market Research has recently announced its PV Supply Chain Health Report.
Thisproduct provides its users with all the data and insights released bypublicly traded PV supply chain companies in their quarterly earningsreports and conference calls along with unbiased analysis within 24hours of their earnings call.
Both financial and industry datais incorporated into a pivot table which makes comparisons by company,region, technology, level of integration, etc. extremely easy. It alsoaggregates the results to provide industry metrics and trends on aweighted average.
Analysis is provided in a Powerpoint filewhich can easily be incorporated into internal presentations. Thisproduct is sure to save its’ users hundreds if not thousands of hoursover its subscription duration.
In addition to balance sheet andincome statement data, users of this report will also gain insight onkey trends such as shipments, production, ASPs, polysilicon costs,non-silicon costs, silicon consumption per watt, wafer thickness,efficiencies, existing and future capacity, capital expenditures,regional shipment trends, company supply chains, company guidance,California market share and much more.
It is available on a one-time basis or as an annual subscription with weekly updates as data becomes available.
The Q3’09 issue covers the following companies:
Energy Conversion Devices (UniSolar)
Yingli Green Energy
Thenext issue will add equipment suppliers, pure module suppliers andinstallers/system integrators. In addition, companies that report everysix months will be added as well.
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa