PV Powered Unveils New 260 kW Commercial PV Inverter
Accordingto the company, the PVP 260 kW features 97% CEC efficiency at 295 VDCand provides both standard 295VDC input and an optional 265VDC minimumtap. The inverter also has the ability to operate at full nameplatepower output across the entire input voltage range.
Furtherrefinements in the company’s Smart Air Management system deliver animproved level of thermal operating margin and redundant system design,resulting in a commercial inverter that can operate at full power for20-plus years across a -30 degree C to 50 degree C operatingtemperature range, even if a fan fails in the field, according to PVPowered.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?