PV Powered Releases New Commercial Solar Inverters
Bend, Ore.-based PV Powered, an Advanced Energy company, has introduced twonew commercial inverters rated at 35 kW and 50 kW. These sizesenable installers and designers to more easily work within site-specific space limitations and provide an essential building block to completelarger projects, the company says.
The new models – PVP35kW andPVP50kW – feature a new dedicated performance monitoring section that is separated from the high power section of the inverter and can befactory-configured with monitoring solutions from a range of third-party providers.
The inverters’ design features low component countand the company’s Smart Air Management system, which provide thefoundation for high reliability and long life, according to PV Powered.The inverters also include front-access service, bottom and side AC/DCcable entry, large cable bending area, a wide range of fusing options,load-break rated AC and DC service disconnects, and a fast-changecircuit board card cage.
The inverters can deliver full power at50 degrees C at 295 VDC input. The 35 kW model has a 96.6% estimatedpeak efficiency, and the 50 kW model has a 97.1% estimated peakefficiency, PV Powered adds.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?