PV Powered Introduces PowerVault
PowerVaultis a fully engineered and factory-assembled inverter power plant withDC inputs on one side and medium-voltage outputs on the other. Theinverters, switchboard and monitoring system are housed in an enclosurethat is listed to UL QRNZ for walk-in electrical equipment.
Themedium-voltage transformer with an integrated loop feed switch ismounted on the outdoor portion of the skid. The conduit-readypier-mount configuration saves installation time and reduces costs ofengineering design, site preparation and installation costs forcommercial and utility customers, according to the company.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?