PV America Rescheduled To 2011
PV America has changed the date and location for its next meeting toApril 3-5, 2011, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia.PV America 2011 will be presented by the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and the Solar Electric Power Association(SEPA) through Solar Energy Trade Shows LLC, a new partnershipannounced by the organizations at the Solar Power International 2009conference and trade show.
Unlike other PV conferences, allproceeds support the expansion of the U.S. solar energy market throughSEIA and SEPA’s year-round advocacy, research and education activities,the organizers note.
SEIA and SEPA anticipate the 2011 event toinclude approximately 3,000 industry attendees and more than 1,500public day participants. Organizers expect the trade show to attract200 exhibitors across the PV value chain, filling the 40,000 grosssquare-foot exposition hall. Exposition sales to exhibitors will openin April 2010.
PV America was originally planned to be locatedat the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C., fromApril 8-10, 2010. However, organizers opted to postpone PV Americauntil 2011 due to a conflicting event hosted by the White House at theWashington Convention Center.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?