Pure Power Teams with Preferred Pump
PurePower Distribution is proud to announce its new relationship withPreferred Pump, one of the nation’s largest and most trusted wholesaledistributors of domestic water systems. Over the last 25 years,thousands of water well drillers, farmers and ranchers, pumpinstallers, dealers, and contractors have turned to Preffered Pump forthe highest quality equipment and service.
So we were particularly proud last week to be hosted by PreferredPump at the World Ag Expo in Tulare, California. This is the largestannual Agricultural expo in the world, with representatives from 72countries at the show. Pure Power and Preferred Pump were a great combofor the hundreds of visitors to the booth, where we showed two types ofMobile Solar Power Systems(TM), the S48T and the Hybrid S10, takingturns powering a 10 hp pump.
The “48? is the world’s largest Mobile Solar Power System, and has a72,000 watt / 600 Amp capacity. The operator can move its panels totrack the sun via electronic elevators – imagine moving banks of solarpanels catching the sunlight - a very cool “wave” that broughtvisitors every time we moved them.
Not exaggerating about the hundreds of visitors – with up to 10Preferred Pump and Pure Power people fielding questions from 8 to 5each day of the show, we easily spoke to over a hundred each day.
Most common complaint: “I’m tired of paying that utility check every month, and it’s about to go up again.”
This relationship is off to a great start!
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?