Professionals Form Photovoltaic Engineering And Management Association
Thirty engineers and photovoltaic manufacturing professionals recently met atFlextronics Inc.’s campus in Milpitas, Calif., to discuss theformation of a new professional association designed to advance thephotovoltaic engineering and related manufacturing professions.
This association would address research, education, industry standards andtraining, according to the organizers. Matt Holzmann, president ofChristopher Associates, told attendees that the association will have astrong emphasis on a member-driven model dedicated to engineering,management and other related professional activities.
Committeesare now being formed to execute the necessary key activities toestablish a legal entity and its functions. Interested parties areencouraged to contact Matthew Holzmann(firstname.lastname@example.org), Jasbir Bath(email@example.com) or Dennis Willie(firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information or to getinvolved.
All photovoltaic industry professionals are invited toparticipate.
SOURCE: Christopher Associates Inc.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System