Poseidon Solar-Powered Concept Yacht
Designedby Demetrius Tanase, the Poseidon Concept Yacht is a 12m long vesseldesigned specifically for recreation and comfort. The surprisinglygreen luxury yacht combines the benefits of solar power and a low-dragdesign for better use of electrical energy.
Tomake sure that the yacht gets the most out of the sun, the designer hasintegrated solar panels on the sails. Tanase has aimed to use thin-filmsolar panels, which are flexible and can be easily integrated into thesails.
Theyacht is designed to be made available in two versions, a normalversion with space for eight passengers and a luxury premium versionwhich can seat four.
Thanks: [Demetrius Tanase]
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System