Piper Jaffray Responds To Barrons Solar Article $STP $FSLR $JASO $TSL
According to Street Insider, Piper Jaffray has responded to a negative Barron’s article over the weekend saying that the article isanother sign that the negative sentiment on solar stocks has been priced in already and that the sector is poised to rebound with bettervisibility in the second half of the year. They went on to say that the German feed-in tariff cuts should stimulate growth and reiterated their Overweight ratings on Yingli (YGE), Trina Solar (TSL), Canadian Solar (CSIQ), JA Solar (JASO), ReneSola (SOL) and First Solar (FSLR). They do agree with Barron’s in that the industry isin need of consolidation with the biggest and most efficientmanufacturers increasingly benefiting.
Solar stocks didn’t recover much today on the analyst note and remain down across the board for the most part (STP and CSUN are a bit green)
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!