PECO Issues 6 MW Solar RFP
Through acompetitive RFP process, PECO will enter into fixed-price agreementswith winning bidders to purchase up to a total of 8,000 credits peryear for 10 years. PECO expects to enter into the agreements byFebruary 2010, for delivery beginning immediately for existingprojects, or up to a year for projects under development.
For more information, e-mail AEPS_RFP@peco-energy.com and include subject line ‘AEC Bidder Teleconference.’
PECOwill release information on the RFP process to interested parties as itbecomes available. Additional AEPS RFP information is available onlineat www.peco.com/aeps.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar