Panasonic Introduces Solar Table Concept
The Security Show is a huge exhibition held every year in Japan. As thename suggests, this exhibition includes all the products of the security and safety industry. All products, technology, systems and servicesrelated to protection from crime in offices, stores, public facilitiesand homes, are showcased in this exhibition. This year the show wasorganised by Nikeei Inc. at Tokyo International Exhibition Center, for a period of four days from March 8 to 11, 2011.
This year Panasonic introduced its concept of Wireless powertransmission station with a solar panel tablet and dedicated wirelesscharging pads, at the Security Show. With this concept you will justhave to place the phone or any other device, on the table for chargingit. All that is required for a device to get charged this way, is thatit must support QI technology. The center of the table comprises of aset of solar panels for QI Wireless Power transmission technology.
Though most details about the product, like how long it will take to charge the device, were not given by the Panasonic staff, theyconfirmed that this Solar Table with Wireless power transmission will be available for sale either by the end of this year or in early 2012. Itwas also declared that a set of dedicated QI Batteries that will fitPanasonic mobile phones will be given away with the Solar Table.
Via: Akihabara News
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS