Palestine’s First Solar Electric Car
While automakers are searching for alternative energy generatorsthat can be incorporated in electric vehicles to better their greencredentials, a team of students from a Hebron university have created asingle-passenger vehicle that runs on renewable solar energy.
Designed by engineering students from the Palestine Polytechnic University, theelectric vehicle carries photovoltaic panels that convert sunlight intoelectricity to feed the batteries. Dubbed the TMT, the vehicle can hit a maximum speed of 30kph. Powered by 12 batteries, totaling 24V, the carcan run for 100 minutes, after which the batteries can also be recharged at home.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System