Pacific Power Seeking Community-Based Renewable Energy
Tobe considered in this competitive application process, interestedparties must complete and submit an application form, along withsupporting materials, by 5 p.m. PDT on May 14.
Renewable energyprojects that are eligible for funding awards from Pacific Power’s BlueSky program may include those that support technologies such as solar,wind, biomass, wave, landfill gas, certified low-impact hydro andgeothermal.
This funding is available for projects in PacificPower’s service area that are locally owned and have a generatingcapacity of less than 10 MW of electricity. Projects must be completedwithin two years of the receipt of funding and should focus onencouraging renewable energy market transformation.
Preferenceis given to local, community-based projects that develop renewableenergy generation, support educational efforts to bring broaderunderstanding of renewable energy development and generation, and/orinvest in research and demonstration of new generation technologies.
Fundingis not available for off-grid projects or projects from privateindividuals. For detailed criteria on project qualifications andapplication forms, visit www.pacificpower.net.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?