P2 Solar To Form Alliance With OSolar
P2Solar Inc., a developer of large-scale solar power stations, hasentered into a letter of intent with South Korea-based OSolar.The two companies are working to form a strategic alliance as part ofthe project team for the 25 MW solar power station proposed for Punjab,India.
Both companies participated in working on the project’stechnical feasibility study that was submitted to the Indian governmentagencies at the end of January. As part of the strategic alliance,OSolar will provide various consulting, design and constructionservices, as well as assist in the funding.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy