OpenEI.org: A Wealth of Renewable Energy Info
The Open Energy Information initiative (OpenEI) is a platform toconnect the world’s energy data. It is a linked open data platformbringing together energy information to provide improved analyses,unique visualizations, and real-time access to data. OpenEI followsguidelines set by the White House’s Open Government Initiative , whichis focused on transparency, collaboration, and participation. OpenEIstrives to provide open access to this energy information, which willspur creativity and drive innovation in the energy sector.Articles l Homepage
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!