Oneworld Energy Acquires COU Capital
Oneworld Energy Inc., a provider of design, management and servicing of wind and solar power installations, has acquiredover 95% of the common shares of COU Capital Inc., a Canada-based solardeveloper, from its shareholders in exchange for shares of OneworldEnergy Inc.
This is the first tranche, with the balance of the COU shares expected to be acquired by the middle of this month.
COUprovides a variety of services to the solar sector in Europe and NorthAmerica, encompassing the entire value chain, says Oneworld Energy. COUhas established relationships with large solar panel manufacturers forprocurement and contributes a pipeline of over 83 MW of solar projectsin Germany, Italy and Bulgaria, which can be built for Oneworld’sportfolio or for third-party clients under contract.
Agreementsare in place with the Solar Income Fund Limited Partnership to buildsolar parks in Germany, and COU has mandates from other capital fundscreated to own solar parks in Europe and North America. In addition,COU brokers the sale/acquisition of solar parks to third parties. InOntario, COU has started acquiring rooftop and property forground-mounted solar projects in order to participate in thefeed-in-tariff program recently introduced by the Ontario government.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy