One Block Off The Grid Introduces New Orleans Campaign
One Block Off The Grid (1BOG) has launched aNew Orleans solar group purchase campaign. Homeowners in New Orleansinterested in solar power will be eligible for a discounted rate of$6.65/W through local installer South Coast Solar, as well as freeeducation, support and online tools.
After a month-long vettingprocess, 1BOG says it selected South Coast Solar for its excellent group pricing, products, warranties and history of successful installations.Federal and state incentives already cover 80% of the cost of a solarelectric system in New Orleans, notes 1BOG CEO Dave Llorens.
TheNew Orleans 1BOG program is available now to local homeowners throughout the greater New Orleans area through July 20. Further information isavailable here.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?