On-Site Solar Power From ZeroBase
Henry Gentenaar, the co-founder and CMO of ZeroBase, along with hispartner Zach Lyman, the CTO, have spent some time out of the U.S. withlittle access to power, diesel or otherwise, and were inspired to create their all-in-one unit. According to Gentenaar, out of the country andoff-grid — every installation was a complex custom job – and "kind ofbrutal" with "a lot of inconsistency in service." But the company’sReGenerator is a product that "people understand — people can get their head around this."
The germ of the idea and its initial development began at a customyacht manufacturer and that level of craftsmanship and marine-gradeconstruction shows up in the ZeroBase product. True to their maritimebackground, Gentenaar claims that "the composite housing can beflooded."
Greentech Media is an integrated online media company designed to deliver the highest-quality content in the industry, whether it is research, news or critical networking events. Greentech Media is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., with operations in New York City, San Francisco and Munich.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?