Off Topic: The Functional Nintendo Controller Coffee Table
Coming from The Bohemian Workbench, this Nintendo controller table is not just a showpiece that is intended to mimic the real deal. You can actually take off the glass top whenever you are in the mood to have some fun and can actually use it as a controller and we bet you would have whole lot of fun playing Mario with the coffee table controller. All you need to do is hook up this all wooden controller to your NES and you are good to delve back into the good old days.
We love the idea of making a coffee table controller that actually hooks up with the NES and the fact that it is made of maple, mahogany, and walnut woods is the added perk. It is completely biodegradable, but we do not obviously see anyone who has one of these throwing it away, so one need not worry about more e-waste anyhow. And if you really want it bad, then you can get it for $3500 right away.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System