Obama Has Right Message on Clean Energy
Inaddition to regularly contributing on our very own Clean Tech, Appliedblog, Applied Materials’ Vice President of Government Affairs, GaryFazzino has joined an online panel of insiders discussing key energyand environment issues on the National Journal’s – the leading sourceof nonpartisan reporting on the current political environment andemerging policy trends – Expert Blogs Web site.
“I was deeply heartened to hear President Obama make such animpassioned appeal to America’s lawmakers last night about the need toinvest in a clean energy future. He clearly understands that in orderto create the jobs necessary to bring us back from the brink ofdouble-digit unemployment, a focus on developing homegrown renewablesources of energy is imperative…”
Visit the National Journal’s Expert Blogs page to read Gary’s complete blog post.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System